
So this is what she looks like right now, as I type this post. However, yesterday, it was anything BUT this. (I couldn't get a picture because she was either feeding or she wouldn't let me put her down).
She ate SO much yesterday, pretty much all day with only an hour nap. I think she ate more than I did (half of that was because I actually didn't eat lunch because she wouldn't let me put her down).
Since the dr. told us we were feeding her too much I was very worried when ANOTHER 4 oz. didn't satisfy her at 4:00. When Pete finally got home at 4:30 I was in tears because I just knew I was damaging her somehow. However, shortly after, when I was taking a nap, Pete got her down to sleep and she only woke up twice last night to eat.
Today, she's been sleeping alot & eating every 2-3 hours, again, a COMPLETELY different baby. I wanted to capture a peaceful day, with my sanity intact, hence the picture & post - more so that I can look back when she's having one of THOSE days again.

No comments:
Post a Comment