Sunday, May 3, 2009

JUST SO GIDDY RIGHT NOW....

So it's 10:30 pm and I really should be in bed but I just thought I'd post this to all my fateful blog followers who have heard my misery lately about getting Katheryn down for the night. 

It took us LESS than an hour to get Katheryn to bed tonight!!!! (Notice all the exclamation points!) Maybe in less than 45 minutes! THAT is a record!! And neither one of us is exhausted from walking around the house with her!! I'm not quite sure what the trick was but we're definitely trying it again tomorrow!

She did have a nap (on me unfortunately) from 5:30 - 8:00 tonight & then we started getting her ready around 9:00, by 9:45 she was asleep. And a big milestone was that she put herself back to sleep! She had fallen asleep on Pete & he then laid her in her crib, a few minutes later I heard her wake up but instead of running back in & picking her up I just sat in the rocker & waited for her to cry. However, she just cooed to herself for a couple of minutes & chewed on her fist & then she was out! AHHHHHH!!! It was nice!!

I'm sure this may not happen again for quite awhile but for now I'm sure going to enjoy it.... so much so I hate going to bed!

(Mom, when I call you crying again please remind me of this night!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment