




Aahh! Only three more months until I need to have her birthday party planned. It's coming up waaay too quickly for me! Each day she amazes me how cute, sweet, and lovable she is. Yes, she can be a toot but her smile quickly makes up for it!
Significant changes this month:
- she's holding her own bottle... but only lying down
- she's doing the army/kamikaze crawl (as of last week)
- she sat herself up for the first time yesterday!
- she's saying mamamama and dadadada and bababababa.... but I don't think she knows what any of them really mean.
- her second top tooth came in making a total of five teeth
- she's starting to self feed... with mashed potatoes that end up in her hair, eyebrows, floor & who knows where else!
- I think she started waving to us, not sure if she knows what she's doing though

Happy 9 Months dear Katheryn!
ReplyDelete