Friday, January 29, 2010

CRAZY & EXCITING WEEKS!

(hopefully I will have pictures to post in the next week or two.)

Tues, Jan. 17ish - (can't remember the exact day) - Katheryn and I left our house, for the last time, to stay at grandma & grandpa bagley's while the house was getting packed.

Sat., Jan. 23 - Pete, Katheryn and I fly out to California to start the next chapter of our lives! Katheryn did great on the plane, as usual. We're staying with grandma & grandpa parisi until our furniture arrives & we can move into the rental house. Our Dallas house goes on the market :(

Mon, Jan 25 - Pete starts work at Apple. He comes home very excited!

Wed, Jan 27 - We get the keys to the rental house! Apple announces the iPad and our cars arrive. Big day!!

Thur, Jan 28 - We get TWO offers on the house! (Only on the market 5 day!) And over asking price! Of course we accept one of them. Whew!!

Fri, Jan 29 - KATHERYN'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!! We move into the rental house!

No comments:

Post a Comment