I LOVE YOU ...
on your second birthday
I love your cute chubby hands.
The way you laugh when you're jumping on the bed.
I love how you say, "Mommy!" when I haven't seen you in awhile.
The way you say marshmallow (marsh march)
How you read your books in bed.
I love how you want to wear your boots when I wear mine.
How I can have actual semi-conversations with you.
And when you tell me, "I wuv you."
I love how you sit on your knees to eat.
The way you want pig tails in your hair now (finally!).
How you're on the verge of potty training.
I love the way you sing the ABC song and get caught on Q.
And how you want to be more independent.
I love watching you sleep
And the way your hair smells after a bath.
I love you more than I did yesterday and I will love you more tomorrow.
Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl
- Mommy
I love how you sit on your knees to eat.
The way you want pig tails in your hair now (finally!).
How you're on the verge of potty training.
I love the way you sing the ABC song and get caught on Q.
And how you want to be more independent.
I love watching you sleep
And the way your hair smells after a bath.
I love you more than I did yesterday and I will love you more tomorrow.
Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl
- Mommy




No comments:
Post a Comment