I'm a little late on this but I wanted to go ahead and have it documented.
Last month (ok, technically almost 2 months ago) was Katheryn's 24 month appointment. She did great, again, during the doctor visit... and especially since she didn't have to get shot!
weight - 29 3/4 lbs. Down to the 85% (she was in the 90% but had been sick the week before. Her doctor wasn't worried since she's still in the "healthy" range)
height - 35.4 inches and in the 95% (up from 34.4 inches. By the way, my mom told me I was the same height at this age and I was suppose to end up being 5'10"... ummmm I'm about 4 inches short of that.)
head - umm... oops. I forgot to write that one down :( Her doctor said she was good. (We'll just leave it at that)
Vocabulary - We have a little chatter box. I heard her put four words together about 3-4 months ago. "I saw a dog." She's even starting to pick up colors and can count to 20. Yes, she's a genius ;) The cutest thing she says is, "He ya go." (Here you go) When she's handing us something. I think she picked it up from mom & dad.
Favorite toy of the moment - hmmm... several different things actually. Her blanket (still) her "baby" and now ribbons.
Sleep habits - Overall, not too bad. We've figured out if she doesn't have a good dinner than night time is hell. Also, she's recently gone from two naps (a.m. and afternoon) to one nap in the afternoon sleeping 2-3 hours.... yes!! She still needs a quite time in her room from 8:30 - 9:30 but doesn't always fall asleep. She's much less cranky when she has the quite time.
Potty training - She was showing ALL the signs a couple of months ago so we bought some Big Girl Panties and decided that we would stay in the house for 4 days straight so we could have the opportunity to practice ALOT. On a scale of 1-10 she did about a 3. So, I think she's not emotionally ready quite yet. She's had a few successes but not enough. We'll try in a couple of months. There's no rush on my part. I don't want to make it a negative experience.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment