Saturday, July 9, 2011

FLOWERS & ROCKS

Katheryn's daddy and I just spent a week in the most glorious place on earth, Maui!
It was our first vacation since before I was pregnant and our
first without Katheryn with us. We missed her TERRIBLY! 

When she woke up Friday we hugged and kissed each other. 
I think we were all so glad to be back together.

Yesterday, her and I spent some time out in the back just playing around. It's funny
how the small things seem so much more important when you've been away from them for awhile.
Lately she's been fascinated with the rocks in our backyard. I decided I wanted 
to catch these fleeting moments that I had missed so much and, more
importantly, may forget. As I look back at the photos I want to 
remember her cute chubby hands the most.





No comments:

Post a Comment