Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'M 3 YEARS OLD!

this past week was Katheryn's 3 year appointment. I'm really glad I've kept up to date with her Well-Visits in this blog. I can look back and see how far she's come! This time was no different.

(See here for two year's stats)

weight - 37 lbs. She's in the 95% and up from 29 3/4 lbs from last year.
height - 40" (3' 4") and in the 97%. Almost twice as long as when she was born!! Last year she was 35.4"
head - her doctor didn't measure her. I guess she appeared normal.

vocabulary - She has grown leaps and bounds in this area. While it's still hard to understand her sometimes ("Oh, you said POOOTTTY, not PAAARRRTY!") I can't believe how she keeps adding and understanding words on a daily basis. And to actually have a conversation with her.... priceless!! 

favorite toy of the moment - she still loves her baby and blanket but has grown attached to dresses and tights. She even started wearing them to bed. No more pjs for this girl. They're not fancy enough! ;) Oh, and dancing. she looooves dancing, especially to The Nutcracker.

sleep habits - she's officially a one napper. Usually going down around 12ish and will wake up around 2ish. Around 1.5 hours. Not bad. Her bedtime has moved to about 8:30ish and this year has had its ups & downs as far as sleeping all night. Luckily, the last couple of weeks have been pretty uneventful at night... thaaaaank goodness! She still likes to wake up between 6 & 7:00 am. Yuck!

potty training - check and check!! She's been doing great since April. Only wears pull-ups during naps & at night.

school - Started preschool this past fall at Grace preschool in Los Gatos, same church we go to. She's goes on Tuesday & Thursdays from 8:45-11:45 am and LOVES it!! Loves her teachers, Ms. Kathy & Ms. Laura. Her BFF, Alma, is in there so I think that helps. Ms. Kathy says that one of her favorite subjects is Science. 








No comments:

Post a Comment