
Katheryn had her first big outing on Sunday. She got to meet her great-aunt Willie Fay. For the most part she did great, expect for a little fussiness. We were only over there a little while because aunt Willie Fay had just had back surgery the week before & it was hard for her to be up & about for a long time. However, I think meeting Katheryn made her week. It was so sweet to see the two together. Willie Fay is very dear to me so it was extra special that they were able to meet. I know Katheryn will come to love aunt Willie Fay as much as I do!!
The short outing really wore Katheryn out. She has slept SO much since then. I was afraid it was going to mess up her night time routine but she still slept 6 hours.

No comments:
Post a Comment