After a good feeding I've been playing with her & doing tummy time. However, she HATES being on her tummy & can only stand it for a couple of minutes. She can lift her head really well if she's on our chest. She'll lift her head up & look at us with her big blue eyes. It's so cute. It just melts my heart!!
She also started making cute new noises & smiling alot more. I don't think these are gas smiles either ; ) The cooes & smiles melt my heart as well.
It was so nice here last week that I decided to take her on her first walk. Unfortunately it lasted about 5 minutes. I think I dressed her too warm & she was hungry. She was NOT a happy camper & let me know it! I guess I need to wait until she was asleep. I've learned my lesson & will try this week again. Cross your fingers!!

No comments:
Post a Comment