Wednesday, April 8, 2009

THE HALLS ARE QUITE TONIGHT!

It's 8:15 pm on April 8, 2009.  

I'm writing this blog & Pete is working on his computer. Why is this note worthy?? Because neither of us are walking the halls with Katheryn trying to get her to sleep. I can count on 2 fingers the amount of times she has gone to bed before 10:00 in the last 2 months. 

She fights sleep I tell you, fights it... and that includes naps. We usually have the "magic wrap" on (see previous post on Sleepy Aid) and are walking and talking the halls until very late at night. Sometimes we have to trade off because we get so tired. How do two adults wear out before a 2 month old???

I'm not quite sure what we did differently tonight besides giving her bath to her earlier than usual. I must admit we don't have quite a night time routine down yet... & maybe that's why it's been so difficult?? My goal by 3 months would be bath, book, bottle, bed. 

Regardless, I'm relishing in this moment because our halls are quite!

(** if any of the moms out there have any helpful hints, PLEASE share!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment