



SATURDAY - The weekend started off with us dropping Katheryn off at grandma & grandpa Bagley's house for the night. We always miss her (and still call every couple of hours) but it's good to regenerate every once in awhile. Then Pete & I headed off to try out a new restaurant in Dallas, Hibiscus (I give it 5 stars!!) & then took a leisurely stroll down Knox/Hendrerson and just window shopped. We ended the night by going to bed eeaarly and a good night's rest!
SUNDAY - We slept in (Yea!!) and had a leisurely breakfast! Grandma & grandpa brought our sweet girl back home around 12:00 & we immediately inundated her with big hugs & kisses for the next few hours! Around 5:00 my best friend, Kristy, & her 3 year old daughter, Kylie, drove up from Austin to visit us for the night. It's always good to spend time with them and I always manage to get some great parenting advice from Kristy! I think Katheryn had a good time watching Kylie run around as well.
Kylie has turned out to be a girly-girly of all girls! She loves anything that's pink, purple & princessy. She even brought her own pink rolling "overnight" bag filled with.... girly accessories. She had plastic tiaras, pink & purple plastic high heel shoes (that would end up on the wrong feet), bows, headbands, bracelets & of course necklaces. She most definitely introduced Katheryn to all of her girly paraphernalia. I'm not sure what Katheryn thought of it but I don't think she minded it either.

No comments:
Post a Comment