Monday, November 16, 2009

MOM'S ABOUT TO BE MORE WORN OUT



Within the last three weeks Katheryn has been doing a great job army crawling & occasionally will get up on her knees. I've been waiting for the "big day" where she's actually crawling.

Well, today, after seeing her cousin Hailey running around I think Katheryn decided it was time to take the next "big" step. After we got home I noticed that she "crawled" a couple of times. I'm sure to anybody else's eye it wasn't anything but to a proud mom it happened!

However, I've heard that once they really start crawling then I'll really be tired! Is it possible to be more tired??!! I guess I'll be finding out very soon!!

Oh, and another "milestone" - I think she's trying to drop one of her three naps. I don't think she's figured out which one but within the last 3 days she's only had 2 naps. Now, I never realized that I need her to have those naps as much as she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment