




My baby will only be a baby for 2 more months. That just can't happen. I understand now why everybody says, "she'll always be my baby!" It's the truth, she really will always be my baby!!
I was telling Pete this morning how the last 2 weeks she has seemed to master so many different milestones at once.... and I'm not quite ready for all of them. I thought for sure she would be a pro at crawling before she decided to start pulling up on things, but I guess she wanted to do both at the same time. And then cruising, as well as standing on her own last week. I think I'll keep her from walking for another 6 months ;)
SIGNIFICANT CHANGES:
- she has 6 top teeth & 2 bottom teeth (We say "ouch!!" alot around here!)
- she went from army crawling to crawling crawling in about 2 weeks (that happened Wed. morning)
- she started pulling up (that happened last week)
- she started cruising (that happened late last week)
- she can stand on her own - up to 10 seconds though
- she can stand in her crib.... and gnaw on the edge. Hello bite marks... hello rail guard!
- she can clap
- she painted her first picture for me, with dad's help. (hopefully I'll be posting the picture of the picture and the video soon!)

No comments:
Post a Comment