
On Monday we leave for California for the holiday. While I'm excited to see grandma & grandpa Parisi again (that's Katheryn's grandma & grandpa) I'm also a little nervous about the plane flight. The first time, back in August, went very smoothly with Ms. Katheryn but this time she is much more mobile & I'm not sure how that's going to work out on a 3 hr 45 min. flight! (Un)fortunately we leave at 9 pm (yep PM) going out there so maybe she'll be sooo tired she'll want to sleep no matter what! One can only hope, right ;) I usually underestimate her behavior & she ends up doing great so let's hope that's the case this time!
Also, in exciting news (I guess it depends on which side of the family you ask) we'll be making the move permanently to California. Pete has accepted a job at Apple near San Jose. He'll be starting work on Jan. 25.... yes, very very soon! We'll be moving out there the week before. Do we have a place yet? Nope! Hopefully we'll find something to rent while we're out there for Christmas. Wish us luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment