
my little valentine

my big & little valentine
Thinking back to this day last year: I was in such a different place (literally & figuratively). Unfortunately we don't have any pictures of Katheryn's first Valentine's day. She was about two weeks old and I was exhausted, overwhelmed and still very very hormonal. I probably cried most of that day. However, this year is much much different. I'm no longer overwhelmed and (yeah!!) no longer hormonal. Yes, alot of days I'm still exhausted but I've learned how force myself to lie down for a few minutes while Katheryn gets her naps. So, I made sure we got some pictures to document this Valentine's Day.
Oh, and grandma & grandpa Parisi's 43rd anniversary was today as well. We took them out to lunch to celebrate it. All in all a pretty easy going day. We needed it after yesterday's party!
No comments:
Post a Comment