
laura and addison playing in the bubbles

katheryn patiently waiting her turn to play with the bubbles

now what do I do with the bubbles?

storytime at the discovery museum
(look who the only two are standing up)

she was really into the story
Katheryn and I have had a good time finding new places to visit since we've been here in California. I think it also helps that Katheryn is starting to become much more aware of the world around her so it's been fun seeing it through her eyes.
Last week we met up with Laura and Addison, who just turned 2. They, along with Jeff, Laura's husband, also moved to California from Dallas the same time we did. We've been friends with them for several years, so it's nice to meet up with some familiar faces. Laura and I trade stories on how we've been coping with the big transition, which has been helpful for me.
We decided to go to the Discovery Museum in San Jose. Neither one of us had been so it was a good outing for us as well as both the girls. I think we all had a great time and it's definitely something will do again together!

No comments:
Post a Comment