I read a mom/photographer's blog recently that mentioned that most of the pictures she takes are of
her kids and her husband. After taking their pictures for several years she looked back
at them and realized that she was hardly in any of them. Not wanting
her kids to look back at those same pictures and ask, "Where was mom?" she
decided to do something about it. (Ironically she WAS there, but just behind
the camera.)
So, that got me to thinking. I didn't want Katheryn growing up looking at pictures
and not have both her parents in them. Naturally I'm much more comfortable behind the camera
so I decided to get outside of my comfort zone. I've signed up for an online class that's all
about finding the joy in MY own pictures (as well as things I like... see my favorite pair of shoes below). Plus, I've learned alot more about my camera.
Plus, about how to pose for pictures and what makes me feel comfortable.
So, don't be surprised if you see me pop up in Katheryn's blog. After all, I am the keeper
of the blog ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment