weight - 29 lbs and still in the 90% (up from 26 lbs from her 15 month appt.)
height - 34.4 inches and now in the 97% (up from 32.5 inches)
head - 48 cm and still in the 75% (up from 46.2 cm)
What does the mean? Looks like she's on the way to be a football player ;)
SIGNIFICANT CHANGES:
- Vocabulary - Wow! She has, what I call, word diarrhea of the mouth. She went from 1-2 words to over 30 + words in about three months. Every day she has a new word, and sometimes two. Pete and I keep telling each other that we are so surprised how many words she knows. Even putting two words together - Hi gamma, while talking to Grandma G on the phone (the first two words I've heard her put together) and ball kick, while kicking her ball.
- Favorite toy of the moment - she still loves her ball and books but she probably loves the kids TV show, Yo Gabba Gabba, or as she calls it Dabba. She's also learned to color so we do that several times a day. Oh, she also LOVES to play outside, side. Thank goodness we now live where we can go outside most of the time or she would be throwing temper tantrums quite frequently!
- Sleep habits - I can't complain one bit. She's been great! Still sleeping 10-12 hours as night. Still at two naps anywhere from an 1-2 hours each. Big accomplishment within the last three months..... we can put her to bed fully awake & she doesn't really put up a fight. I think it helps that she's got various stuffed animals, blankets and "babies" in her bed to entertain her before she fall asleep.
- Teeth - I've actually lost count. Within the last two months all four of her canines came in. I can't reach my finger back in her mouth anymore to check because she usually chomps down on it.
- (new category!) Potty Training - just starting to see signs. She knows what poop is and will frequently tell me that Elmo pooped (which I actually think she's peed) and will ching him on the liner, will get a wipe, wipe his innards and place a diaper on him.

No comments:
Post a Comment