First off, Katheryn fiiiiiinally got her first big hair cut! I wanted to wait
as long as possible but it was just getting stringy and sad. Plus, It's become impossible
to cut her bangs evenly. (Think shaving a cat).
So, I took her down to Lollipop Haircuts and she got to pick out which car
she could ride in for the big cut. She picked out the pink Cadillac ;)
I thought I might cry when I saw her baby hairs falling on the floor but I was
actually excited about the next stage in her life. She did very well. I could tell she
wasn't sure about what was going on but she sat very still and was very patient.
and the final reveal, pink feather and a little glitter, oh and even bangs again!
Here's a little video of the process
The other big change that happened on Saturday,
her toddle bed was transformed into a Big Girl Bed!
I thought we might run into the same problems with this
transition as the last. (Remember, ALOT of drama putting her down)
Nope, not this time she's, been a trooper and has slept great!!
The little shadowy figure is Katheryn, running around with her bath
towel on her after her bath.




No comments:
Post a Comment