Wednesday, April 13, 2011

so humbled

this past weekend was all about photography for me, remember.... katheryn's momma.

SATURDAY - Four hour photography class

SUNDAY - met up with my FAVORITE family photography, Erin Cobb, at a local coffee
shop. I also got to meet her two aunts, sister and her gorgeous son, Epharim, who is
three and Katheryn's future husband (wink wink). Erin is from Alabama and has
family close to us. She was visiting them and also fit in some family photography sessions. 
I was soooo giddy meeting her. She's such an inspiration and also feels so "normal." I tried
to keep my composure and not come off sounding like a dork. Who knows if I pulled it off.

MONDAY - Was able to watch Erin work while she shot a family of three. Basically, 
a behind the scenes once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.  I was able to see
how she interacted with the family, what lenses she used, what kind of light she likes
to work with, etc. I was only able to watch her for an hour but it was soooo exciting and I 
learned a TON!! 

When I checked her blog this morning I was SHOCKED to see she had mentioned our
time together and not just mentioned me but she also linked to MY web site. Talk
about a total surprise!! (Here's her link if you want to check it out). I almost
cried because it was so unexpected that she 1) talked about little 'ol me and 
2) linked to my site.

Here's the picture of her and I together from the coffee on Saturday


and here's the link to my photography site (just in case you want to check this out too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment