Yes, I'm fiiiiinally getting around to posting some very special images from Mother's Day.
I know it was over two weeks ago but I've had my head buried in something else (see post above).
Grandma G was able to fly in for the weekend and we had a great time!!
We went to Happy Hallow on Saturday. Katheryn's favorite ride of the day... the swings,
which she rode 6, 7, 8 times. I lost count. She did try out the roller coaster but
decided afterwards it wasn't quite her speed yet. "Too shaky!"
We went to Happy Hallow on Saturday. Katheryn's favorite ride of the day... the swings,
which she rode 6, 7, 8 times. I lost count. She did try out the roller coaster but
decided afterwards it wasn't quite her speed yet. "Too shaky!"
Sunday, Grandma G and I went to the movies and just ended up having a relaxing day.
This momma was "off duty" all day thanks to Katheryn's sweet dad!!
Unfortunately we didn't get a picture this year of all three of us. "Someone" ended
up getting a little cranky.
However, I did get some very special pictures of Grandma G that I think turned out great!





No comments:
Post a Comment