Wednesday, June 17, 2009

DAD'S FAVORITE TOY FOR K


Since she was about a month old Pete has been putting her in the bouncy swing (the kind that hangs from a door frame) about every two weeks. He couldn't wait for her to get the hang of it. Up until now she's just sat in it & looked around. Her feet couldn't even touch the floor & her head barely came over the seat part. Every time he reluctantly put it away hoping that the next time she would be big enough.

Well, last week I think she finally understood what it was all about. Her feet can finally hit the floor & she just bounces around. We're still having to put a towel behind her so she can sit up better but I think she finally gets it... and of course Pete is having so much fun watching her. 

(I videotaped her in it but I need to figure out how to post a video first. Hopefully this week I can)

No comments:

Post a Comment