Tuesday, July 21, 2009

GREEN BEANS = A BIG FAT FAIL

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of her reaction to the green beans but it was priceless. I've been giving her rice cereal with bananas and she loves it. Today I wanted to go bolder with green beans. It was obvious we weren't on the same page. When she saw the bowl & spoon she was so excited because she just knew it was going to be the same concoction from the previous meals, however; when she got a taste of the green beans she stopped dead in her tracks, tasted it & then got the worst look on her face. Of course I had to giggle. I tried a couple of more times but it was obvious.... green beans = no momma! I had the rice cereal with bananas for back up but I snuck in some of the green beans. She didn't seem to mind too much after that. 

We'll try peas tomorrow. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment